tagged by: thosebigsadeyes
six similarities between mun & muse:
- we’re both fighters; we’ll fight for what we love & what we believe in, until there’s nothing left.
- we’re both more loyal, perhaps, than we should be.
- we’re both trained in some form of science (for her, medical, for me, aeronautical)
- we both make sacrifices when necessary, but still know when to do what’s best for us.
- we’re both rather intelligent.
- we both have a tendency to fall in love with people so far from our reach.
six differences between mun & muse:
- i don’t trust as easily as martha does — for her, trusting the doctor came quite quickly, especially as we see in gridlock, where, after two trips (one inadvertent) with the doctor, she already has a full trust in his ability to protect & save her.
- i don’t care for people. not in a cold, distance sense, but in the sense that i wouldn’t be able to look after someone if they were ill; my tolerance for caring is very low.
- i only have one sibling — my big sister.
- i’m quite a lot meaner than martha is — my ability to come up with quick, cruel quips is much more advanced than hers. probably because she’s a nice person.
- i’m calmer than she is, in life-or-death situations.
- i’m even more blatant than she is, when it comes to the subject of affection.